Welcome to the madd-bordeaux
Dear visitors and dear friends of madd-bordeaux,
For the start of the new school year, the madd-bordeaux team offers you a rich programme on the occasion of the exhibition Farmer designers: an art of living presented in the former prison: meetings, conferences, round table, workshops for children... Discover the whole programme in our schedule online.
The exhibition continues off-site with nine thematic gardens in Bordeaux and a programme of farms and estates visits in the region and beyond.
Until 19th September, discover the exhibition Flashback, focus on the recent donations and the last acquisitions of the madd-bordeaux in the hôtel de Lalande, presenting a selection of more than 80 works of decorative arts and design. The opportunity for the public to (re)discover remarkable pieces made by big names in design.
From July 21, in accordance with the legal provisions in force, a Health pass must be presented, for people aged 18 and over, at the entrance of the museum with an identity document (more info below⬇)
Since July 21 2021, the Health pass is mandatory in all cultural and leisure venues (theatres, cinemas, museums, amusement parks, festivals, concert halls, etc.).
Therefore, to enter in the museum of decorative Arts and Design, people over 18 must present a pass that proves one of the three following items:
1. that you are fully vaccinated
- Seven days after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
- Four weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
- Seven days after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary).
2. or that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 72hrs
3. or that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR test result, at least 11 days and no more than 6 months old.
Passes can be in paper or digital form, on the TousAntiCovid app. The pass check does not allow access or storage of your medical information.
For teenagers aged 12 to 17, the Health pass will be mandatory from 30 September 2021.
We will be obliged to deny you access to the museum if you are not able to present these documents.
Hoping for your understanding, please prepare your documents accordingly in order to facilitate your visit.
More than ever, we need you !
For any further information, you can join the madd-bordeaux team at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org