Reopening of the madd-bordeaux
The museum is open from the 20th of June and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
In order to guarantee a visit in the best conditions, the madd-bordeaux team has implemented various precautionary measures.
Activities for children will be proposed at the heart of the exhibition Playground - The design of sneakers. We will provide you with equipment, but you will be free of your markers, scissors and glues.
See you soon at madd-bordeaux to discover the temporary exhibitions and (re)discover our permanent collections.
Measures in the museum:
- Mandatory wearing of your mask throughout the visit
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel
- Maintaining a distance of 1 meter from other visitors
- Access limited by hour and by zone
- Possibility to print visit booklets online
For your information:
- Our agents are wearing masks
- Reception counters are fitted with glass walls
- All museum spaces are regularly disinfected
In the meantime, the whole team remains connected and mobilized to offer you a selection of content that can be viewed online on our website and on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, et Youtube).
More than ever, we need you!
Do you want to support the madd-bordeaux? it's this way
In case of emergency, you can join the madd-bordeaux team at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org